Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts in beautiful Manor, Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience working with students with diverse learning needs and a strong commitment to fostering an inclusive classroom environment. This position offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with disabilities and contribute to their academic and personal growth.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- Mainly Elementary caseloads
- ASAP - End of school year
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Texas Teaching Certification or Emergency Cert
- Texas SPED License
- Experience working with students with disabilities/behavior needs
- Special Education Teaching Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled