Location: Calumet City, IL
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
Elementary Special Education Teacher Positions 23/24'
Calumet City, IL
- Position: Special Education Teachers
- Location: Calumet City, IL
- Full Time
- K-6th Grade
- 18-20 Students
- Paraprofessional support in the room to help assist
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Certified Special Education Teacher to join our team for the 2023/24 school year in Calumet City, IL. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students with disabilities reach their full potential and the ability to work collaboratively with other educators and staff members.
- Active Illinois State licensure or certification for Special Education
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field
- Prior experience working with students with disabilities in an educational setting
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide individualized instruction and support to students with disabilities
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for each student
- Collaborate with other educators and staff members to meet the needs of students with disabilities
- Use evidence-based teaching practices and strategies to support student learning
- Monitor and assess student progress and adjust instruction as needed
- Communicate regularly with parents, guardians, and other stakeholders about student progress and needs
- Attend and participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to student progress and services provided
- Adhere to all special education laws and regulations
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or call/text me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled