Job Title: SPED Teacher
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Greensboro, NC
We are seeking a highly qualified SPED teacher for an elementary classroom to work with students with moderate disabilities in a combination setting. The SPED teacher will be responsible for teaching and supporting students in grades K-5, providing inclusion and resource services, and developing and implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in special education, experience working with elementary-aged students, and a passion for helping children with special needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Provide individual and small group instruction to students with special needs.
- Collaborate with general education teachers to provide inclusion and resource services to students.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Attend meetings and communicate with parents, administrators, and other staff as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in special education or related field.
- North Carolina teaching certification in special education.
- Experience working with elementary-aged students with moderate disabilities.
- Knowledge of best practices and strategies for teaching students with special needs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:45pm
- The position is renewable for the 2023-2024 school year based on performance and fit.
If you are passionate about helping students with special needs and meet the above qualifications and would like to set up an interview, please email your current resume and at least 2 professional references to: [email protected]. Emails will be answered within 1 business day.
Jenna Rodriguez, Sr. Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled