Elementary Speech Language Pathologist job - Huntington Beach, CA
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Huntington Beach, California is contracting with ProCare Therapy to interview and hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist. This position will be 37.5 hours per week, working with a PK-5th grade caseload, and be contracted through the 20/21 school year. Candidates that are comfortable working with students on the Autism Spectrum and have prior AAC experience are encouraged to apply below. The director is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews rather quickly.
- 5 days/week
- 37.5 hours/week
- 2 school locations
- Average sized caseload
- PreK-5th grade caseload
- Push In and Push Out services
- Will be providing services virtually but must be onsite
- In-person assessments required
- Working with students who are Autistic, Non-Verbal, and have Severe Behaviors
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- AAC and Elementary experience preferred
- Prior school or Pediatric experience
- CA SLP License
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Enrique D. Diaz
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled