We are seeking a skilled and experienced school speech-language pathologist to join our team of remote professionals. As a remote school-based SLP, you will work with students and schools to provide teletherapy services and support the development of communication and language skills.
- Multi-age caseload
- Remainder of 22/23 year + possibility of renewal for the following year
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders in school-aged children
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for students
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to students via video conferencing software
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to support student learning and progress
- Monitor and document student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings and other school-based meetings as required
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- Active state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- Strong computer skills and comfort using teletherapy software and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances. If you are a passionate and experienced school speech-language pathologist looking for a work-life balance in a new virtual role, we encourage you to apply today.
Senior VocoVision Business Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled