Calling all licensed Special Education Teacher in Warren, MI. We have school openings right now, for this upcoming school year for a on-site position. This administration of the school is incredibly supportive and eager to step into e-learning and teletherapy as soon as possible.
- Full-Time hours
- 40 hours per week
- On-site position
- 2022-2023 school year position
- Interviewing asap!
- Must attend all meeting and trainings
- Resource Classroom – Approximately 2 students – other half of caseload with Gen. Ed. Interventionalist
Benefits of Working with BlazerWorks:
- Competitive pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Masters degree or higher in Special Education
- Must have active MI license
- Must have some experience as a Special Education Teacher
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled