Location: Greensboro, NC
Category: Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual to join our team as an English Language Arts teacher. In this role, you will be responsible for developing engaging lesson plans and delivering quality instruction in the classroom. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate students of all levels.
- Part time
- Middle school
- Duration: ASAP - EOSY
- Developing innovative curriculum that meets state standards and engages student interest.
- Facilitating collaborative learning activities within the classroom setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current educational trends and best practices in English Language Arts instruction.
- Ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, staff members and community partners.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Must be licensed in NC.
- Competitive pay
- Supportive leadership
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled