Escatawpa, Mississippi | SLP Wanted | ASAP Start
Job Type: Contract
We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in order to fill a vacant position within Escatawpa, Mississippi. This job is for those who are looking for a way to apply their expertise in a meaningful way.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Mississippi SLP License
- Mississippi Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- 30 Hours / Week
- ASAP Start
- Ends 05/27/2022
- Middle School + High School Caseloads
- Assess, diagnose, and treat language and cognitive-communication disorders.
- Onsite Needs
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can, to help these students get back on track with their scholastic plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Our responses will arrive within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled