ESY + Summer Hours! Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an excellent school district near the Huntsville area that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year and for end of Summer! Read on to find out more on this school-based contract position:
- Start: ASAP - End: July 31st
- Elementary-12th grade caseload
- Conduct speech language assessments
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Active SLP License in Alabama
- CCC or CFY accepted
There are some great benefits offered when you work with ProCare Therapy. Look below to see some of the few!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled