ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified and experienced evaluation-only school psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting psychological evaluations on K-8th grade students in order to determine their cognitive, emotional, and social functioning. This role is a remote/virtual position, and the successful candidate will work as a 1099 contractor.
- Administer and interpret a variety of psychological assessments including intelligence tests, achievement tests, and behavioral assessments.
- Compose comprehensive evaluation reports that include recommendations for interventions and accommodations.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and other school staff to aid in their understanding and implementation of evaluation results.
- Collaborate with other members of the special education team to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on the development of student's IEPs.
- Master's degree or higher in school psychology
- State licensure or certification as a school psychologist
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations in a school setting
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment and intervention techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable internet connection and computer with necessary software
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of children and will be part of a dynamic and supportive team. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
To be immediately considered, please send an updated resume to me using the contact information below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled