Location: Sartell, MN
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is proud to partner with a reputable school district in the Sartell, MN area for the 2023-2024 school year. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team for a contract position. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.
- Master's or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be a school psychologist with PPS credentials
- Hold a State-issued License and a State-issued Education Certification
- Manage a caseload of K-12 students
- Collaborate with other educational experts to assess and develop IEPs and other assessments
- Support existing staff in catching up on assessments and completing new assessments
- Assist with personnel remediation plans and help staff develop successful classroom procedures and rules
- Participate in planning and placement team meetings
- Provide crisis management and problem-solving support
- Other general psychology duties as needed
- This is a full-time, contracted position, working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- The position will start in August 2023 and end in June 2024.
- Full benefits are available to full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Weekly paychecks and W-2 employee status.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume to [email protected] or by calling 904-647-2720.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled