At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district that is located in the Fall River area that looking to hire a contract special education teacher for their extended school year program. The right candidate will have the opportunity to renew for the 2023-204 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Part time: 22.5 hours/week
- 8:15 - 1:45
- Monday - Thursday
- Start: July 5th - August 3rd, 2023
- Contract Special Education Teacher
- Opportunity to renew for the 23-24 school year!
- K-8th grade caseload
- Caseload will be assigned based on candidates experience and preference
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Massachusetts Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- K-8th grade certifications
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled