- Onsite near the Federal Way, Washington area
- Start ASAP
- # students/ages on caseload TBD
- 1 or more school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Active SLP License in Washington
- Requires a Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- Experience in schools (preferred)
- Provide comprehensive speech and language assessments, develop and implement individualized treatment plans, and deliver direct services to students across various grade levels, from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to create and implement strategies to support students' communication skills in the classroom and other settings.
- Monitor and document student progress, and maintain regular communication with parents and team members.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled