Flexible Remote / On Site - Speech Language Pathologist - Renton, Washington
Job Type: Any
We are currently looking to fill a vacant position for a Speech Language Pathologist within the Renton, Washington area. If you are interested in assisting young patients through their struggles, this is the job for you!
The candidate has a choice to pursue either On-Site or Teletherapy options to fulfill their obligations.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- We are not considering CFYs for this position.
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Full-time Hours
- High School
- Must have ESA
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled