Flexible Work From Home School Psychologist Job
Job Type: Contract
I am working directly with a school district located in great state of Texas looking to find a full-time or part-time 100 % Virtual Licensed Professional in School Psychology (LSSP) positions. Our client is looking to have the candidate start immediately and continue for the full 2020-2021 school year. If you are not looking for full-time work, part-time work is available and flexible to the candidate’s schedule.
My district will be utilizing virtual therapy for the upcoming semester. If you are located in Texas, and available for Virtual School Psychologist (LSSP) work, please apply. Virtual experience is preferred but not required. You must have at least 2 years of recent schools experience to be considered.
Full Job Details:
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours) or Part-time
- Full 2020-2021 School Year
- Virtual Only
- Caseload ages: K-12 (placed on preference)
- Multiple district Psych’s to assist
- Quick Interview Process
- Prospective (PSYCH) candidates must have: Texas LSSP Credential for School Psychology + Master’s degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled