Florence, South Carolina - Special Education Teacher - Onsite - Multiple Positions
Job Type: Any
Students nearby the Florence, South Carolina area are in an urgent need of an educator. We are looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, with the most excellent candidate possible. This opportunity is being offered with a variety of competitive compensatory packages, due to the urgent need of the students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- South Carolina Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- 7/26/2021 – 6/2/2022
- Elementary and High School Positions
- Self Contained Classroom
- Moderate to Severe Autism
- Para Support
- More details on interview
- Negotiable Pay
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to help students throughout the rest of this scholastic year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228 at your earliest convenience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled