Florence, South Carolina - Special Education Teacher Wanted - Virtual Classroom
Job Type: Contract
Due to a shortage of Special Education Teachers in the Florence area, we are offering a competitive rate for employment. Apply now to be a part of the solution to this problem!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- South Carolina Teaching License
- Plan with others to facilitate a positive and supportive scholastic plan.
- Work alongside other professionals and family members.
- Be a positive presence, to exhibit professionalism, compassion, and patience.
- Elementary School Environment
- Full Time / Full School Year
- Students are learning remotely, but you will be teaching from an on-site location.
- Moderate / Severe
Some who may be interested but unable to apply due to the distance will be glad to know that we offer assistance in relocation via stipends.
We come with a competitive compensation package that includes medical insurance, dental and vision. We additionally offer 401k plans.
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students and be the positive influence they need, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled