Fort Bliss | Full Time Special Education Teachers Wanted
Job Type: Any
Due to a shortage of Special Education Teachers in the Fort Bliss area, we are offering a competitive rate for employment. Apply now to be a part of the solution to this problem!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Texas Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- Part Time Position
- 2 Hours per content class weekly
- Math, Science, English and Language Arts
- High School Caseload
- 8 Student Caseload
- PreK-12 Caseload
- Virtual Interview
- ASAP Start
- Entire Current School Year
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students and be the positive influence they need, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled