Framingham, Massachusetts - Speech Language Pathologist Wanted - 2021 / 2022 School Year
Job Type: Any
Speech Language Pathologist Needed
We are currently searching for a candidate that would fulfill a SLP position near Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Education Certificate
- Massachusetts Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist patients that can range from K-12.
- Part Time Hours
- 2021/2022 School Year
- 20-25 Elementary Students on Caseload
- Autism Experience Needed
- Negotiable Pay
- 08/16/2021 – 06/13/2022
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Apply below if you are interested in being a positive change as a Speech Language Pathologist!
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled