We are currently seeking Licensed Special Education Teachers Teacher (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in Pocomoke City, Maryland to develop and provide specialized instruction to meet the unique needs of students with disabilities.
- Time: Full-Time Aug 29th – June 6th (approx.)
- Age Group/Case Load: Elementary, Middle and High school opportunities available.
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education. MD SPED Certificate *OR* Master’s of Special Education.
- Licensure: : State Teaching Certificate in Special Education
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled