Title: School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Duration: Now through next school year (2023-2024)
Location: Kansas City, MO
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in a school setting in Kansas City, MO. The BCBA will provide behavior analysis services to students in need of intervention, and will work collaboratively with school staff and families to develop individualized behavior plans.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) to determine the cause of challenging behavior
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on the results of the FBA
- Monitor student progress towards behavior goals and adjust intervention strategies as needed
- Provide training and support to school staff and families on behavior management strategies
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all services provided
- Current Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- Experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral challenges
- Knowledge of evidence-based behavior management strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Compensation - Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Summer Staffing Opportunities
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Courtney Bryan at [email protected] or call/text me directly at 678-710-7675.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled