This is an exciting opportunity to work with children with special needs in their day to day functioning. The Physical Therapist will work with PreK - 5th grade in the Queen Creek, Arizona area. This is a full time position. With a great School District and great staff, apply today!
We are interviewing immediately for this position so apply today!
* Education and certification as a physical therapist
* Holds a valid Physical Therapist license in AZ
* Full time or part time hours
* As few as 10 hours per week up to 40 hours per week
* Elementary ages on caseload
* Start now until May 22, 2020
*Conduct evaluations and design effective treatments plans for the disabled students
*Assist in the identification of students in need of physical therapy through screening and evaluations
*Treat students with disorders to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and maintain maximum performance
At ProCare Therapy, we will work with you to answer your questions, discuss the job details, negotiate an excellent pay, and customize a benefits package that is suitable for your needs. If you are interested, contact David Scheuer.
Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-225-3030