ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Palo Alto, CA looking for a Registered Behavior Technician to join their team for the rest of the school year! Read on to learn more about this contract opportunity:
- Full-Time, 37.5 hrs /week
- Start: ASAP - end of school year
- Elementary 1:1 caseload
- Must be certified in the state of California
- 1:1 experience preferred, not required
There are some great benefits provided when you work with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k Plans and matching
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in this position, please email Roberto Peace an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled