We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to assist in the development of speech and language skills to help facilitate personal, social, and intellectual development goals of students in North Detroit, MI.
- 37.5 hrs/wk, On-Site
- Age Group/Number of students: elementary and middle school caseload
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensure: American Speech and Language Association (ASHA) CCC’s completed, must be state issued.
Candidates who do not meet this criteria will NOT be considered for this position.
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled