Now interviewing candidates for a licensed SLP position near Hamptonville, North Carolina. Once filled, the position would be starting August 22, 2022, and under contract until the end of the school year, May 31, 2023. The selected applicant will be working full-time and offered competitive employee benefits.
- Full Time
- Age: Elementary, Middle, & High School
- Caseload: 50 or less
- Traveling to multiple local schools
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence through ASHA
- CCC’s through ASHA
- Must have a North Carolina State License
- Weekly & Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Direct Deposit
- Matching 401K
The director is holding interviews in hopes to hire immediately. If this sounds like the job for you, contact Lauren Corrao. I will personally reach out to you with more information and answer any questions regarding this position. Look forward to talking with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled