Job Type: Contract
A school district in Texas looking to interview and hire a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time. The hired SLP will be teaching a K-12 caseload. Apply Today!
- SLP CFY or CCC
- 37.5 -40 hours/week
- Previous experience in school setting is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered.
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled