Full or Part time School Psychologist Job
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
School Psychologist (K - 12th Grade)
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available for the 2020-2021 school year in a school district near Antioch, Illinois. We have the ability to accommodate part time and full time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on the caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- Appropriate license in the state of Illinois
- Full or Part time, contract
- 5 days per week for full time
- 3 days per week for part time
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
More details will be discussed the Special Education director during the interview process. Apply today and you will be contacted to be screened and then we will subsequently arrange interviews with the district.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at Anthony.Merriweather@procaretherapy.com or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony respond to you within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled