Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Riverdale, Illinois
Type: Full-time (Part-time candidates will be considered)
Employment Type: Contract
Setting: Early Education Center
Description: Join our team at an esteemed early education center located in Riverdale, Illinois! We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to provide exceptional speech and language services to our young learners. This role offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children, collaborating with educators and families to support communication development.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate speech and language abilities of children.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address speech and language goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to children in both individual and group settings.
- Collaborate with educators and parents to facilitate carryover of skills into the classroom and home environments.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions, progress reports, and communication with stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) or relevant field.
- Active Illinois state license or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) for SLPs.
- Experience working with children in an educational setting preferred.
- SLPA candidates must have completed an accredited SLPA program and hold appropriate certification.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive work environment
Contact: Lane Kunin
Email: [email protected]
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the field of speech-language pathology, we encourage you to apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled