A great school close to New Bedford, MA is actively looking for a Full Time Aide/ Paraprofessional (SPED PARA) for the 2020-2021 school year.
• New Bedford, Massachusetts
• NCLB Qualified: Associates Degree of 60 credits or Para Pro Test (Praxis)
• Full Time/ 37.5 Hours
• K-12 caseload
• Contract for remainder of the school year
• Provide services to students who have disabilities and receive instruction/accommodations through an IEP
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
We offer Full Time Benefits, 401K, stipends and relocation/housing assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me below with your resume for immediate consideration. Position is available for a limited time to apply now!
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me.
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669