ProCare Therapy is seeking a Contracted School Psychologist for the rwmaining school year. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates looking to gain valuable experience in the field of school psychology.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations for students in the school district
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Provide counseling and support services to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional development
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as required
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Active California License as a School Psychologist
- Must have an active Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential
- Experience working in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a contracted position, with a competitive compensation package starting at 40 an hour and benefits available. As a Contracted School Psychologist at ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and families in the school district.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter to Lauren Torres, School Psychologist Specialist, at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled