Remote Special Education Teacher Opportunity | Arizona
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Arizona looking for a fresh start working from home? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in Phoenix, virtually, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full-time hours
- 100% remote services
- Middle School caseload
- Mild to moderate
- Must be Arizona certified Special Education Teacher
- Experience in resource setting preferred
- Experience with social/emotional learning preferred
- Ability to obtain Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, or you’re looking for other open positions, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review. I am excited to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled