Make a difference in helping students overcome adversity through this job opportunity for Board Certified Behavior Analysts! This position is a contract and located in the ambitious and charming town of Atchison, Kansas. A school district that genuinely cares for their children is actively seeking an experienced and passionate Social Worker for this school year. Check out the job details below!
- Full-time; 37.5 hrs/week
- Starting now until May 23, 2024
- Duties includes creating behavior plans, creating data collection processes, assist a student that is non verbal w/ severe behavior challenges
- Will be working on a team with 2 paraprofessionals and 2 RBTs
- Must have an active BCBA Certification
- 401k matching
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Weekly direct deposit
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities in the education field, feel free to contact me to learn more at [email protected] and/or at 770-776-2105. Applicants will be contacted within 24 business hours. We look forward to talking more about this fantastic opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled