Full Time BCBA Opportunity near Pownal, VT
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opportunity near Pownal, VT
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Pownal, VT area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time hours
- 12/14/20 - 06/04/21
- Weekly paychecks
- Will work between two schools providing Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Plans and collaborate with teachers and staff.
- Partner with Administration to provide instructional/behavioral support for students
- Work with Teachers on plans for students who are in a specially designed program for trauma and experiencing behavior concerns in a regular classroom.
- Master’s Degree in Education or Applied Behavior Analysis
- BCBA certification
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 770-776-2103. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled