Full Time Behavior Specialist (BCBA) Opportunity near Bennington, VT
Job Type: Contract
Contract Behavior Specialist (BCBA) Opportunity near Bennington, VT
ProCare Therapy has a contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst opening for an excellent school district near Bennington, VT. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full time position starting on December 14 and going through the rest of the rest of the school year. See details below.
- Full time hours
- 12/14/20 - 06/04/21
- Weekly paychecks
- Will work between two schools providing Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Plans and collaborate with teachers and staff.
- Partner with Administration to provide instructional/behavioral support for students
- Work with Teachers on plans for students who are in a specially designed program for trauma and experiencing behavior concerns in a regular classroom.
- Master’s Degree in Education or Applied Behavior Analysis
- BCBA certification
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled