Full Time Behavior Specialist (BCBA) Opportunity near Easton, MA
Job Type: Contract
Contract Behavior Specialist (BCBA) Opportunity near Easton, MA
ProCare Therapy has a contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst opening for an excellent school district near Easton, MA. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This assignment will cover a leave of absence starting at the end of February and extending through the rest of the school year.
- Full time hours
- Covering a leave of absence
- PreK-6 caseload
- Supporting students and families within school district programs and within the home when needed
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment that fosters a child's access to the curriculum
- One location
- Weekly paychecks
- Master’s Degree in Education or Applied Behavior Analysis
- BCBA certification
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled