Full-Time Behavior Technician Needed in Ware, MA | 2022/2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Behavior Technician this current school year for a contract position located in the Ware, Massachusetts area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs.
- Full-Time (35+ hours/week)
- $20+ /hour
- Caseload(s): 1:1 with a High School Student
- ASD, occasional aggressive behaviors
- More Info On Interview
- Behavior experience required
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Background check // Authorized to work in US
- Competitive weekly pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Commute Assistance
- Medical coverage
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled