Boulder, CO School CCC Speech Language Pathologist Job
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Boulder area looking for someone to join their team as a School Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the year.
- Full-time Hours
- Collaborate with professionals and parents to observe, plan, implement, monitor, and facilitate generalization of oral and written communication skills. Use research-based and technically sound practices to drive decision-making and interventions; and collaborate with school personnel and parents in order to develop and modify student intervention strategies.
- Provide assessments that are relevant to the presenting concern, meaningful communication skills.
- Use a variety of service delivery options, evidence-based practices and facilitate generalization of communication skills.
- Manage time, organize material, and communicate with school teams, building and central administrators to effectively manage individual student programs; engage in problem solving process with school-based teams.
- Monitor individual progress towards measurable goals and objectives.
- Share knowledge with individuals and groups concerning communication, language and literacy development.
- Advocate for the individual's communication needs across a variety of settings.
- Develop and/or participate in professional enrichment activities to maintain a high standard of service delivery.
- Participate in or utilize specialized services to provide better programming for individuals with complex needs.
- May assist in the supervision of Speech/Language Pathology Assistants.
- Complies with Exceptional Student Services and district policies and procedures (e.g., Medicaid billing, accident reporting).
- Input information into ezEDMed system for reimbursement purposes.
- Provide direct and indirect interventions/therapy to students according to their special education Individualized Education Program (IEPs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State Board Licensure
- ESA Certification as well as 3 references
Benefits and Pay:
- $35-43 hourly
- Experience based
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled