Are you a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) looking for a school-based position? A school district in Yuma, AZ would love to add a passionate COTA to their staff for the upcoming school year. Located in the southwest Arizona area, Yuma's historic downtown offers a wide variety of entertainment.
This is a full-time (35 hours/week) opportunity for the full 2022-2023 school year. The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) will assist the Occupational Therapist (OT) in providing on-site services to the elementary district.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Must be licensed in the state of AZ
- School experience preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled