Full-Time Contract Resource Special Education Teacher
Our school district is seeking a full-time contract resource special education teacher to work with our students in the Hastings, MN area. As a resource special education teacher, you will be responsible for providing direct and indirect services to students with disabilities who require specialized instruction and support.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Provide direct instruction to students in small group or one-on-one settings.
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other support staff to ensure students receive appropriate accommodations and modifications.
- Assess and monitor student progress towards individual goals and objectives.
- Communicate regularly with parents/guardians regarding student progress and support needs.
- Attend and participate in IEP meetings, team meetings, and other professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in special education or related field.
- Valid MN teaching license in special education.
- Experience working with students with a variety of disabilities and needs.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
This is a full-time contract position paid hourly, with the potential for ongoing employment beyond the initial contract period. If you are passionate about supporting students with disabilities and have the skills and experience necessary to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to Garrett Hite.
Education Staffing Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled