ProCare is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work with a school district based in Sommerville, TN. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the remainder for the 21/22 school year with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full-time position that will be working supervising an SLPA already at the school.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in Speech-Language Pathology in the state of TN.
- Schools Based Speech-Language Pathology experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required.
If you’re interested in this position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (770) 557-3225 with any questions you may have.
Nuria Mendez | Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Parkway
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Speech Language Pathologists | Occupational Therapists | Physical Therapists |
Assistants – SLPA, COTA, PTA |
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled