Full-time Contract School Speech Language Pathologist job near Millers Mill, SC
Job Type: Contract
A School Speech Therapist (SLP) opportunity is available near the Millers Mill area. This position is for the beginning of the second semester and runs through the remaining of the school year. Interviews are being set up now so if you feel this would be a good fit, apply now!
- 35 hours per week; 5 days/week
- ASAP - End of school year
- Range of mild to moderate disabilities
- Mostly Elementary caseload
- ASHA CCC's
- Potential for renewal if they have a SC teaching cert
- Phone or In-person interview
- Pays weekly
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- ProCare can provide Health Benefits, Relocation assistance, license reimbursement, and more.
Email your resume with references for immediate consideration or call for details about this opportunity.
Director of Educational Resources