Full Time Early Childhood Educator needed near Aurora, Oregon
Job Type: Contract
A school district just outside of Aurora, Oregon has an immediate opening for a Early Childhood Educator. Starting immediately until the end of the school year. For more information please read the caseload below.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood;
- Evidence of good leadership and citizenship qualities, and an interest in children;
- Ability to communicate well with adults and children;
- Experience working in daycare/pre?school;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish;
- Ability to conduct group activities in a fun, safe, and instructive atmosphere;
- Prior job-related experience of three or more years;
- Have a First Aid card, as requested by supervisor;
- Ability to qualify for licensed Daycare and to assist in the process/continuation of a licensing a Daycare;
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications, as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- Attend regularly:
- Notify school/department when absent according to contract specifications; an
- Adhere to arrival, rest periods and departure times.
For immediate consideration, apply below and/or send resume to jacob.hutson@ProCareTherapy.com. You can call 770-225-3172 with additional questions.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled