Full Time Early Childhood Educator needed near Gervais, Oregon
Job Type: Contract
There is a job opportunity for a Early Childhood Educator within the Gervais, Oregon area. We are looking for candidates that are driven by their student’s success as well as progression in the school setting.
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood;
- Evidence of good leadership and citizenship qualities, and an interest in children;
- Ability to communicate well with adults and children;
- Experience working in daycare/pre?school;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish;
- Ability to conduct group activities in a fun, safe, and instructive atmosphere;
- Prior job-related experience of three or more years;
- Have a First Aid card, as requested by supervisor;
- Ability to qualify for licensed Daycare and to assist in the process/continuation of a licensing a Daycare;
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications, as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- Attend regularly:
- Notify school/department when absent according to contract specifications; an
- Adhere to arrival, rest periods and departure times.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to:jacob.hutson@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-225-3172
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled