Full-time Elementary School Teacher opening in Columbus, OH | 2023-2024 SY
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking candidates to consider for a full-time Elementary School Teacher opportunity in the Columbus, OH area. Our agency has partnered with a school district in Columbus which is looking for applicants who can start in August for the full 2023-2024 School Year. If you are looking to get ahead of finding your next position, now is the perfect time! If you are an Elementary School teacher in the area looking for your next full-time position and believe you would be good fit, please see further details below and fill out an online application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates (further details provided upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during the hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: August 2023 - May 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work with a middle school class teaching a primarily math & science curriculum (more details on students and class size to come during interview process)
- Job Responsibilities:
- Direct instruction for elementary school students in core math & science curriculum throughout the day
- Progress reports & meetings with other school faculty & parents to ensure students are on track
- ***more details to come from school during interview process***
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active Ohio teaching license
- Previous school teaching experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today, and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. If your resume and qualifications are a match, I will contact you after receiving your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled