Full-Time K-4 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position (Short-Term): Wauconda, IL
Job Type: Contract
Are you a passionate speech language pathologist looking for an exciting and new opportunity? Our school district near Waukonda, IL is currently seeking a part-time, short-term SLP.
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours per Week
- Short-Term Contract: 8/17/2021 - 10/15/2021
- K-4th Caseload
What We Require:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders
- Active or Eligible for Illinois SLP License
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit!
- Competitive Compensation
- Full time benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are ready to further your career with our school, please do not hesitate to text, call, or email me using the listed contact information below. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled