Full-Time Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN ) Needed In Mena, AR
If you are a licensed LVN still looking for a new school-based opportunity for 2024, ProCare Therapy would love to connect with you right away. We have partnered with a wonderful school district near Mena, AR which is looking to hire a School LVN as soon as possible to work for the upcoming semester of the 2023-2024 school year.
Contracted employment with ProCare Therapy comes with competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits, 401K options, and perhaps most importantly, gives you the chance to take control of your employment and find the position which will be the right fit for you. To find out more, please apply online today and we will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $28-40++ / hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: School Nurses will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience. Most positions will be K-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Responsibilities: Nurses will be working as the school nurse for their assigned school location. Duties will involve administering medications, Covid-19 protocol, diabetic care, wound care, etc.
- Degree: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active Arkansas LPN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this application and / or contact me via phone call, text, or email with an updated copy of your resume. I've also listed a booking page below, which will allow you to schedule a phone call with me. I will be in contact ASAP to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Book time with Benjamin Orkins: Benjamin Orkins's Booking
Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled