Full-Time Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN ) Needed In San Francisco, CA
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking licensed Registered Nurses to consider for a full-time school nursing opportunity in the San Francisco, CA area. Our agency has partnered with a school district in San Francisco which is looking for applicants who can begin in January 2024 and be available to work full-time for the second semester of the 2023-2024 school year.
Working as a contracted school nurse with ProCare provides you with a competitive hourly pay rate, insurance benefits and maybe most importantly, the chance to continue to make a difference in the lives of the students you’ll be working with. If you are looking for new school year RN roles and believe you would be a good fit for this position, please apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $28-40++ / hr.
- Specific hourly pay rate is very negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Assignment Start & End Date: January 2024 – June 2024
- Case Load Description: School Nurses will be assigned to a specific school location within the district based on preference & past experience. Most positions will be K-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Responsibilities: Nurses will be working as the school nurse for their assigned school location. Duties will involve administering medications, Covid-19 protocol, diabetic care, wound care, etc.
- Degree: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California LPN license
- Previous school nursing experience preferred, but first-time school nurses also welcome!
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this application and / or contact me via phone call, text, or email with an updated copy of your resume. I've also listed a booking page below, which will allow you to schedule a phone call with me. I will be in contact ASAP to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Book time with Benjamin Orkins: Benjamin Orkins's Booking
Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled