Location: Chicago Heights, IL
Category: Schools - LPN Nurse
Full-Time LPN for 1:1 Student Support
We are seeking a compassionate and skilled Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work as a 1:1 support for students in the Chicago Heights area. As a 1:1 LPN, you will provide medical support to individual students with a variety of medical needs, under the guidance and direction of the school nurse.
- Provide medical support to individual students with a variety of medical needs, including but not limited to, medication administration, insulin injections, and other health care procedures
- Observe and report changes in the students' health status to the school nurse and other members of the healthcare team
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to ensure that students receive the care they need to succeed in the classroom
- Maintain accurate medical records and documentation
- Valid Illinois LPN license
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with children and/or in a school setting preferred
We offer competitive hourly pay and benefits for this full-time position. If you are a motivated and compassionate LPN who is committed to providing high-quality medical care to students, please submit your application today.
Education Staffing Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled