- Job Location:
Johnson City, NY
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Johnson City, NY area in need of a LPN/LVN for the upcoming 19/20 school year. This will be a full time contract role in which interviews are being conducted now.
- Immediate hire
- 40 hours/week
- 1:1 care
- Wheelchair bound, suctioning, restroom assistance needed for student
- NY LPN license and fingerprint clearance is required
- Candidate will interview with district director and parents of student
- Hourly rate based on experience and certification
- Full benefits package
- Travel assistance
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out today by applying online or emailing Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
Asma Javed | Senior Director of Educational Resources | Procare Therapy | 770-225-3021
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »