Full time LSSP School Psychologist Position- Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract
A school in the Houston, TX area is working with ProCare Therapy to find a state of Texas licensed School Psychologist (LSSP) to work full time for the upcoming school year providing services in person and remotely (flexible schedule). The LSSP position in Houston, TX is working with students k-8, at 1-2 school sites. The schedule is flexible and will be up to the LSSP to determine their schedule around their availability. Experience with evaluations, and keeping ongoing records is needed to be considered, as well as the availability to start within 2 weeks of a job offer. The LSSP will be paid weekly, receive a competitive salary and medical insurance benefits. New graduates will be considered.
To apply: Send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
- full time, 30- 40 hours a week (flexible schedule)
- upcoming school year
- varying ages of students
- 1-2 school sites (providing service virtually)
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits available
- materials, laptop provided
- scheduling interviews via Zoom and phone now
- state of Texas license as an LSSP
- fingerprint clearance card
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled